We are very excited to bring you a new benchmark in children’s choirs. Built on our new orchestral engine, the Genesis Choir is an elite 64 piece multi-ensemble (4 part divisi) children’s choir that is like having 4 choirs in 1: 16 Soprano Girls, 16 Alto Girls, 16 Soprano Boys and 16 Alto Boys.
Here is a partial list of Genesis’ features:
– Polyphonic Real Legato and melisma
– New engine supports Kontakt and NKS
– New Auto Divisi engine with all-in-1 patches
– Programmable Latin based phrases
– 3D Stage panner for all divisis/ensembles in a single patch
– New Look Ahead feature reduces tedious MIDI editing
– 4 microphone mixes: Close, Stage, Far and Full Mix
The Ensemble page is where the Stage and coveted Auto Divisi and Delay & Humanization (DNH) features reside. Here you can choose and place your ensembles on our virtual stage and our Auto Divisi will intelligently cater to your choices.
Some of the Ensemble Pages’s main features include:
– Auto Divisi automatically adapts to your ensemble choices
– 52 ambiance presets using exclusive IRs
– X/Y pad for easy placement of ensembles
– Independent volume, width and pan per ensemble
– Adjustable Stage amounts for each microphone
– Auto-purge samples from ensembles that are not being used on stag
Easily build Latin inspired phrases using our Phrase section and save your phrases to 20 presets that can be key switched in real-time with glitch-free playback.
Phrases can be played with our polyphonic Auto Divisi engine as:
– Melisma – multiple legato notes per syllable
– Legato – all 5 vowels and humming have Real Legato
– Staccato – there are short and long staccato
– Sustains – melisma, legato, or just plain sustains